Monday 14 February 2011

Name Representation

today we where given the task of representing our names using images with text association. my name is Connor Alexander Stephens therefore i researched meanings of my names however only picked Connor and Alexander to represent.
The name Connor means Strong Willed, Wise, Hound Lover. which is suprising because i really like dogs and have been told i have a strong will. the wise aspect i am not so sure about yet.
Alexander means Warrior or Mans Defender this is also very surprising because i fight in a re-enactment therefore am a warrior in my group. and i also go out of my way to defend my friends through out my life.

i Created wings to give the sense of strong willed and wise being such as angels. then placed a shield in the middle to show my defending qualities. I was gonna have swords crossed through the image and then decided to create my name using swords. i feel this task worked well and that i have actually learnt alot from the meanings of my name

No comments:

Post a Comment