Monday 7 February 2011

Evaluation

For our first part of ideas and concepts Unit we where the given the task to create a new Xbox game idea and design characters for it to give a presentation. This covered many criteria in our brief therefore was quite an important mini project for us.
With my Group of AJ, Jodie and Adam we came up with an idea to create and game that goes against most other games in the fantasy market of gaming. This was a very fun task and our group but a great deal of detail into the design aspect with me writing and three page intro to the game and layout with spells and other important things to be involved. AJ and Jodie worked very hard on designing our character for our cover and other aspect of the presentation.
Overall with all the work our group did we had a very strong concept and knew our game this made our presentation very flowing and easy to put to the audience. We all spoke very confidently and were prepared for any questions that mite of been brought up by our class.
This project was very helpful as I learnt how to lead a group toward a deadline effectively without causes stress on any party member I felt that I handled the task well and I would very much like to do another task along these lines because it gave me a chance to express myself in more that just art I was able to express my love for writing stories and use it for a purpose in this course which I didn’t expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment